Trihexyphenidyl. The ''Substance identity'' section is calculated from substance identification information from all ECHA databases. The substance identifiers displayed in the InfoCard are the best available substance name, EC number, CAS number and/or the molecular and structural formulas.
Trihexyphenidyl should be started at a low dose of 1–2 mg daily and weekly titrated to a usual effective dose of 8–10 mg/day. Common side effects are dry mouth, constipation, blurred vision, cognitive impairment, and urinary retention.
· Trihexyphenidyl is an antispasmodic drug which exerts a direct inhibitory effect on the parasympathetic nervous system. It also has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle. It is indicated in all forms of Parkinsonism (postencephalitic, arteriosclerotic and idiopathic).
TRIHEXYPHENIDYL HCL (BENZHEXOL HYDROCHLORIDE) CNS 5~15mg,。。 …
Storage. Trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride should be kept in a tightly closed container. Requirements Definition. Trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride contains not less than 98.0% and not more than 101.0% of C 20 H 31 NO,HCl, calculated with reference to the dried
. ：： ： Trihexyphenidyl 【】 【】 、。. 。.,—. 6 - .
· What does trihexyphenidyl mean?A spoken definition of trihexyphenidyl tro Sound:Typewriter - TamskpLicensed under CC:BA 3.0Outro Music:Groove Groove - Kevi...
· Trihexyphenidyl is usually prescribed to relieve unwanted side-effects caused by certain other medicines. When starting your treatment your doctor will give you a small dose and will then gradually increase your dose every few days. This helps your body adjust to …
· Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride Tablets - The total daily intake of Trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride tablets is tolerated best if divided into 3 doses and taken at mealtimes. High doses (> 10 mg daily) may be divided into 4 parts, with 3 doses administered at meal times and the fourth at bedtime.
About-Us Contact Us PDF Catalogs Request for Price List Cardio Colorectal CranioMaxilloFacial Dental Endoscopy Energie ENT General Neuro Ophthalmic Orthopedic Osteosynthesis Spine Thorax Veterinary AMAAX About Us Contact Us Blog Distributor
· Generic Name: Trihexyphenidyl Tablets (try heks ee FEN i dill) Medically reviewed by Drugs . Last updated on Jan 5, 2021. Uses Before taking Warnings Dosage Side effects Storage Uses of Trihexyphenidyl Tablets: It is used to treat Parkinson''s disease. It is